So, What Does it Really Take to Sell Your Home Fast?
That’s a question that we are asked several times a week.
There are really 3 main ways to sell your home quickly
1. Hire a real estate agent to list your home on the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- This first method typically will get you the hire price, but it comes at the cost of having to patiently wait months or sometimes even years to get your home to finally sell.
2. Try to sell your house yourself “For Sale By Owner” (FSBO)
- This 2nd method isn’t for the faint at heart. Though you can save some fees by not having to pay for any real estate agent’s commissions, it will require you to perform all the marketing and contract writing services all by yourself.
3. Sell your house to a company that buys houses
- This method is by far the easiest way to sell a house fast but you need to make sure you pick a reputable company.
Are you finding it hard to make your mortgage payment? If so check out this page about the 10 things you can do if you can no longer pay your mortgage.